Saturday, March 16

Day 2 {rhinoplasty blog}

Now before you freak out, let me tell you that I am not in ANY pain. None. On a 1-10, I'm at a 1. So don't feel sorry for me. The only thing that is bugging me is the swelling and having to breathe out my mouth most of the time. 

So this was me the day after surgery. I could barely see since my eyes were so incredibly puffed up. The mustache bandage had a lot of blood on it and I was still very sleepy. Like watching tv for ten minutes was exhausting.  


I slept most of this day, texted with friends some and it's a little fuzzy due to the pain meds, but I basically did a ton of relaxing. In a way it was really nice since I never let myself do that.

I woke up from one of my many naps at about 8:10 and was confused if it was morning or evening. Turns out it was evening so I watched tv for a little bit and went back to bed.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs